Summer Luxury Duvets - Raw Wild Silk Tussah - Siena
Begin by selecting your required size then pick from the options available in each dropdown. The price will be generated once you have finished.
Custom sizes available, please contact us for further details.
Described as a 'summer breeze', these luxurious natural wild Silk Tussah Summer bed duvets have a classic, shimmering elegance and are light, supple, body hugging and refreshingly cooling.
Single £165 ~ Double £278 ~ King £334 ~ Super King £375
For those who like to stay really cool under a tender caress.
Our raw Silk is taken from wild Tussah caterpillars, which thrive in tropical or semi-tropical forests and are organically raised. Their Silk is gathered after the Moth emerges.
These luxurious duvets are for those who want a cooling, light and gently hugging covering on hot summer nights.
These Siena Summer duvets are supplied in either a Percale weave cover, which is fine, warm and supple, or a Sateen weave cover, which is glossy, sleek and cool.
These duvet covers may be cleaned by sponging the surface with a mild detergent in warm water. They should be air dried, preferably in fresh air.
We can treat your duvet with Neem oil when it is being made, to protect it against House Dust Mite infestation.
- A choice of Percale or Sateen covers.
- From wild Tussah Caterpillars - gathered after the Moth emerges.
- Material Qualities
- Duvet covers are quilted to maintain the optimum distribution of the fillings.
- Optional Extras
- Neem oil treatment in production, to protect against House Dust Mite infestation.
- Prices from: Single £165 ~ Double £278 ~ King £334 ~ Super King £375
- Care Instructions
- Duvet covers may be cleaned by sponging the surface with warm water and a mild detergent. They should be air dried, preferably in fresh air.
- Delivery Time
- Delivery in 3 weeks
- Delivery Cost
- Included in the price for all UK and European mainland addresses.
- Product Benefits
- Duvets are supplied with breathable storage bags, to keep them dust free.