Organic Spelt Husk Pillows - Percale Covers
Begin by selecting your required size then pick from the options available in each dropdown. The price will be generated once you have finished.
Spelt husk pillows give really good head and neck support, whilst simultaneously massaging the neck and stimulating circulation. All within a pleasant even temperature.
The organic Cotton Percale covers are finely woven, warm and supple.
These husks are springy, tough and hold a lot of air and tend to massage the scalp and stimulate circulation.
Adaptable to any shape and a somewhat firmer pillow for all sleeping positions.
As you are able to vary the amount of filling, it is easy to adjust the pillow to just the right depth and firmness.
Spelt husks rustle softly and soothingly and have the smell of Wheat fields.
- Percale weave covers, with a zip opening to adjust the filling.
- The 50 x 75 and 40x 80 pillows have 2400g of organicSpelt husks (kbA) filling and the 40 x 60 pillows have 1800g.
- Material Qualities
- Organic Spelt husks (kbA) are springy, tough and contain a lot of air, which is good for temperature and moisture regulation.
- Adaptable to any shape and a somewhat firmer pillow for all sleeping positions.
- Delivery Time
- 3 to 4 weeks
- Delivery Cost
- Included in the price for UK and European mainland orders over £50
- Product Benefits
- The husks gently rustle and smell of Wheat.