Prolana - Mira Duvets - Lambswool
Begin by selecting your required size then pick from the options available in each dropdown. The price will be generated once you have finished.
Our organic Merino LambsWool duvets are available with either light summer fillings or more substantial fillings for all year round use.
The Jersey knitted covers, which have stretch, are hugging and warm to the touch.
Alternatively, the Bobo Bunny LambsWool duvets are in a Sateen woven covers, which are sleek, glossy and cool to the touch.
A light and cuddly soft LambsWool for constant, even warmth and excellent ventilation, in summer and all year weights.
The Jersey covers have a square quilting pattern.
Organic Merino LambsWool is cuddly soft, maintains an even temperature, absorbs moisture well and is self cleaning. It has a higher warmth rating.
All of our products are natural and entirely free of any chemical additives.
Neem oil treatment will protect your duvet from House Dust Mites for more than 2 years.
- In snuggling, body hugging quilted Jersey knit covers.
- Organic Merino LambsWool fleece in summer and all year weights.
- Material Qualities
- Organic Merino LambsWool is cuddly soft, maintains an even temperature, absorbs moisture well and is self cleaning. A higher warmth rating.
- Neem oil treatment will protect your duvet from House Dust Mites for more than 2 years.
- Care Instructions
- LambsWool is self cleaning and the jersey knit or sateen woven Cotton covers may be cleaned by sponging the surface with warm water and a mild detergent. They should then be air dried, preferably in fresh air.
- Delivery Time
- Delivery 2 weeks
- Delivery Cost
- Included in the price for UK and European mainland orders over £50